Dr. Tadros has more than 20 years of experience as a physician in areas including primary care, spinal cord injury and rehabilitation.
Dr. Tadros worked within the West Palm Beach VA for 20 years. He also completed a three-year residency in internal medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center (Rutgers Medical School) via the Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in New Jersey.
His passion for medicine and alleviating patients’ discomfort has only grown with each year of his experience.
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Disability Analysts
- Member, American Academy of Pain Management
- Certified by the American Academy of Pain Management
- Languages: English & Arabic